Max Velocity Tactical

Your Ad Here - Email for Info

You Can Shop At Amazon and Help Support Emergency-Preps.com Without It Costing You One Thin Dime - Click Here to Learn How!

Author Topic: Chuckie Rangel introduces HR 748  (Read 406 times)

Offline Langenator

Re: Chuckie Rangel introduces HR 748
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 09:14:09 AM »
In other words, the Young Adult Enslavement Act of 2012.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
“In the house of a wise man are stores of food, wine, and oil, but the foolish man devours all he has.” Proverbs 21:20
"We are content with discord, we are content with alarms, we are content with blood, but we will never be content with a master." -Pashtun malik, 1815

Offline Flight-ER-Doc

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 09:20:27 AM »
Yeah, chuckie does that same bill every session of congress....his way of destroying the US
Yes, I'm a physician.  No, I'm not YOUR physician.  Nothing I say here is medical advice.

Do I treat Glocks like I treat my lawn mowers?  No, I treat them worse.  I treat my defensive weapons like my fire extinguishers and smoke detector - annual maintenance and I expect them to work when needed

Offline ND Martin

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »
It's testament to the absolute corruption of Congress that Rangel is even allowed to remain in office.

Offline BooMushroom

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 09:31:25 AM »
Somebody tell Biden that we figured out who's really gonna "put y'all back in chains!"

Offline Langenator

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 11:43:12 AM »
You know, when Rangel first introduced his draft bill a when GWB was president, I understood his reasoning - build anti-war sentiment based on opposition to the draft, based on how he and many others viewed Vietnam.

At this point, I don't get why he's still riding this particular hobby horse anymore.  The best explanation I can see is to get people used to the idea that the people exist to serve the State, or that we owe the State and must pay our obligation or some such.  But personally, I think that's giving him too much credit.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
“In the house of a wise man are stores of food, wine, and oil, but the foolish man devours all he has.” Proverbs 21:20
"We are content with discord, we are content with alarms, we are content with blood, but we will never be content with a master." -Pashtun malik, 1815

Your Ad Here - Email for Info
Help Support E-P.com
Even A Buck Makes A Difference!
Or Make Convenient Monthly
Donations By Selecting
A Payment Option
Payment Options