Max Velocity Tactical

Your Ad Here - Email for Info

You Can Shop At Amazon and Help Support Emergency-Preps.com Without It Costing You One Thin Dime - Click Here to Learn How!

Author Topic: Sorry About the Recent Outages  (Read 513 times)

Offline Bill Quick

• Administrator
    • Daily Pundit
Sorry About the Recent Outages
« on: February 06, 2013, 10:40:12 PM »
The one a couple of days ago was a power surge in Prove that took down my ISP Bluehost's entire server farm.

The one today was just my server with them.  They never did figure out what went wrong, but merely restored the entire site from the one day backup, which seemed to fix things.  However, I am still seeing intermittent failures to connect to databases on all three of my regular web sites.
"You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun than a kind word alone."  --   Al Capone

Offline Flight-ER-Doc

Re: Sorry About the Recent Outages
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 05:44:52 AM »
I hope this gets through, at least for long enough that someone can read it.  Clearly, the Obama/Holder regime is trying to stifle dissent.

The wave must get through.....
Yes, I'm a physician.  No, I'm not YOUR physician.  Nothing I say here is medical advice.

Do I treat Glocks like I treat my lawn mowers?  No, I treat them worse.  I treat my defensive weapons like my fire extinguishers and smoke detector - annual maintenance and I expect them to work when needed

Offline Langenator

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 08:54:25 AM »
Was Beyonce singing anywhere nearby?
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
“In the house of a wise man are stores of food, wine, and oil, but the foolish man devours all he has.” Proverbs 21:20
"We are content with discord, we are content with alarms, we are content with blood, but we will never be content with a master." -Pashtun malik, 1815

Offline Amisheggpicker

• General Access
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:09:33 AM »
believe it or not, when I tried to access the site when I was on break at work, I got a pop-up that stated our firewall or virus protector or whatever, had deleted a trojan...nice...hahahah.
Proverbs 21:20  In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil,

but a foolish man devours all he has.